ihear Is Offering Free Hearing Services
To help service our patients and patients of other hearing care providers who may be closed during the Covid-19 pandemic, we are offering free hearing services Australia-wide.
- Free hearing checks. Our clinics are open, clean and safe environments. Please call in advance to make an appointment as we have social distancing measures inside our clinics.
- Free Batteries shipped-to-home (Australia wide)
- Tele-health services are available. If you live in a rural area, interstate, or have mobility issues, we provide a telephone or video consultation.
- Home visits for vulnerable clients following our normal COVID-19 protocols. *
- Drive-through facilities when visiting our clinics for any hearing aid adjustments or repairs. *
*Service may not be available at all clinics. Please call for details.
In these uncertain times, you can rely on us. Whether you are an existing client, new client or with another hearing care provider, the free hearing services we’re offering during the COVID-19 pandemic are available to you. Simply call 1300 650 250 or book online now!