12 Reasons To Schedule A Free Hearing Check
Hearing loss happens. 1 in 6 Australians affected by hearing loss, making it the 3rd most common condition affecting older Australians. 1 in 6 Australians is affected by hearing loss. This alone should incentivize you to schedule a free hearing check, but there are many other reasons too. Fortunately, hearing loss is very treatable and more successful when started early.
If you suspect you have hearing loss, why not find out for sure? Here are 12 reasons why you should schedule your free hearing check at ihear today.
- Hearing tests are painless.
- They are quick and usually take less than an hour.
- Hearing loss may be an early warning sign for other health conditions including: cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
- If your hearing test shows your hearing is normal, you can tell your friends and family to get off your back.
- The Mayo Clinic recommends baseline hearing tests for adults.
- Untreated hearing loss increases your chance of developing dementia.
- Most hearing clinics serve free cookies and coffee.
- Untreated hearing loss increases your chances of falling.
- Treating hearing loss with hearing aids reduces the risk of cognitive decline.
- Untreated hearing loss contributes to depression and social isolation.
- Hearing loss treatment improves earning power.
- Because you’re proactive about your health and care about your quality of life.
Book a free hearing check with your nearest ihear clinic today. You’ve got nothing to lose and possibly tons to gain.