Hearing loss signs
Are you one of them?
- Feel like other people mumble or slur their words?
- Ask others to repeat themselves?
- Turn up the television or radio volume to levels others find too loud?
- Have trouble understanding conversation in noisy places?
- Have trouble hearing women’s and children’s voices?
- Feel more irritable or depressed?
- Avoid social situations that were once enjoyable?
- Have difficulty following a fast-moving conversation
- Miss important information in meetings?
- Have others telling you that you have a hearing loss?